Time-warping between past and present. 3D-style. Close then far.
But time stands still for these shoes.
*Cra-cra, pronounced cray-cray, is an abbreviated form of the word crazy, popular among hip urban youth in the early 21st century.
- swingy polka-dot blue dress with tie at the neck, thrifted, purchased the day I was stranded with only my stiff nylon car blanket covered in leaves as a coat in the rain and that guy said he liked my style
- black tights, remains from an Egyptian tomb but mysteriously made with kryptonotic elastic
- patent black leather shoes with strap, thrifted
- R coat, thrifted
- felt cloche with flower, retail, from the shop at the archeological site mentioned above
- magic loupe, handmade gift of love
- ghost-on-a-swing pendant, friend
Unexpected deadlines means no Visible Monday for me, but I must still SEND YOU to Patti's place at Not Dead Yet Style for if you haven't been already to ogle all the other specimens of early 21st century beauty. Go, GO NOW! Quickly!